You’ll be living your best Greek island life on this sun, sea & culture-rich trip in Mykonos, Ios, Santorini & Athens. Greece’s most popular spots, staying in top-quality, air-conditioned hotels, you’ll have plenty of time to explore charming fishing villages, shops, volcanoes & spotless beaches, getting deep beyond the ouzo and the olives and the ancient statues. Plus plenty of time for sunbathing & nightlife in between.
Day 01: Athens
Upon arrival our friendly staff will transfer you to your hotel. Balance of day at leisure.
Day 02: Athens
Morning city tour includes visit to the Acropolis. Balance of day at leisure.
Day 03: Athens / Myconos
Our friendly staff will transfer you to the port for your ferry to Myconos.
Upon arrival at the port of the island of Myconos you will be met, assisted and transferred to your hotel by our friendly staff. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 04: Myconos
Very popular island, with splendid beach coves, quaint narrow streets laced with whitewashed houses with balconies where you can meet artists and jetsetters alike. Windmills give an extra romantic touch to his lovely island. Lots of air tavernas, offering an array of Greek delicacies. Nothing can detract from the beauty of its landscape, its photogenic churches and its sandy beaches. It is truly an island of Paradise.
Day 05: Myconos / Santorini
After breakfast transfer to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 06: Santorini
Santorini is totally unlike any other place on earth. The original circular island was blown apart nearly 3.000 years ago by a fierce volcanic eruption. Today one can only look and wonder at the beauty created by natural destruction. The island of the lost civilization of Atlantis, where you can see unforgettable sunsets and panoramic views… thus the lover’s paradise. The town of Fira’s whitewashed houses, narrow streets, open-air cafes and glittering boutiques cling to a steep cliff, accessible by cable-car or by donkey ride.
Day 07: Santorini / Crete
After breakfast you will be transferred to the port for your ferry to Crete. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 08: Crete
Day free for touring, visiting and strolling the island of Crete, the largest of the Greek islands, the most southerly located that’s why the weather is normally warm throughout the year. It is an exciting and fascinating island, home of King Minos, with the famous Labyrinth and its beast the Minotaurus, half man, half bull. There are so many places of interest on the island that we can only name few of them, such as Malia, Phaestos, Zakros, the exotic beach of Vai with the unique Palm grove, Lassithi with its thousands of white-sail windmills, the sacred cave of Dicte at Psychro, where Jupiter was hiding from his father Kronos, Rethimnon with venetian and Islamic monuments. Don’t miss it!
Day 09: Crete / Athens
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Athens to connect with your flight back home.
|Athens||02||Divani Palace Acropolis|
|Myconos||02||Semeli Hotel Mykonos|
|Santorini||02||De Sol spa hotel|
|Crete||02||Aquila Atlantis Hotel|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 08 Nights accommodation hotel.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– F/B ticket Piraeus-Mykonos
– F/B ticket Mykonos – Santorini
– F/B ticket Santorini – Crete
– Air ticket Crete -Athens
– Morning half day sightseeing tour of Athens including Acropolis
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.