Meet Muraa African Safaris and travel the Serengeti Trail on our 5 day safari – experience the vastness of the world-famous Serengeti, search for the elusive Big 5 in the Ngorongoro Crater, meet the nomadic Maasai people and enjoy sundowners by the campfire and dinner under the African sky. This safari is perfect for those clients who want to see Tanzania’s highlights with limited time and accommodation upgrades with fly in and fly out options are available.
Day 01: Arrival Day – Welcome to Tanzania
Welcome to Tanzania. Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Airport you will be met by Muraa African Safaris Transfer Driver and transferred to your lodge where the remainder of the day is at leisure – rest in your room, relax in the gardens, enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool or explore Arusha and the surrounding areas on one of our day tours, the choice is yours.Overnight at Lodge.
Day 02: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast you will drive to the Serengeti National Park which is one of Africa’s premier game parks. Driving through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area toward the Serengeti National Park you will begin to experience the vastness of this territory and marvel at the multitude of animal and bird life while cruising through this acacia spotted savannah.
You will visit a Maasai Village in the Ngorongoro Highlands (optional) where you will meet the Elders, Warriors, women and children and learn about the culture, beliefs and traditions of Tanzania’s last nomadic tribe.
The Serengeti is Tanzania’s oldest and most popular national park and is also a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Serengeti is a year-round destination and each season has its own special highlight with the most famous being the annual wildebeest migration – a once in a lifetime experience.
You will game drive enroute before arriving into the Serengeti in time for an half day game drive.Overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range located inside Central Serengeti
Day 03: Serengeti National Park
Today you will venture deeper into the world-famous Serengeti on a full day game drive.
Accomodation at Serengeti Tented Camp.
Day 04: Ngorongoro Crater
Today you will be rewarded with a full day game drive in the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater which became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979.
The Crater is famous for Africa’s best game viewing as there is an ever present abundance of wildlife due to the permanent water supply on the crater floor. You will descend 610 metres into the Crater where your safari truly begins. Spot the endangered black rhino, wildebeest, buffalo, zebra, eland, Grant’s & Thomson’s gazelle & giant tusked elephants plus lions & leopards, cheetahs as well as scavengers such as spotted hyenas, jackals & wild dogs. Over 500 species of birds have been recorded within the Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
After your full day game drive you will return to Arusha for your final evening. Overnight at Safari Lodge.
Day 05: Departure Tanzania
Transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
|City||Night (s)||Hotel / Campl|
|Arusha||01||Palace Hotel Arusha|
|Serengeti National Park||02||Kirawira Serena Camp|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– 04 Nights accommodation
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Entrance fee as per program
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.