Take this 5-day adventure into the desert to see a unique part of Egypt. Travel to the isolated Siwa Oasis to see Shali, the ancient town, and the Temple of the Oracle, where Alexander the Great was named ruler of Egypt. Take a 4×4 into the desert to see the Great Sand Sea and the beauty of the desert.
Day 01: Arrival Cairo
Welcome to Cairo, Egypt (Around The Clock)
Meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by exclusive air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 02: Pyramids / Museum Tours
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal Local guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue. Enjoy the Egyptian Museum. back to your hotel.
Day 03: Alamein & Siwa
Memphis Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo at 06:00 AM, then drive to Alamein, about 3 hours drive. At Al Alamein, you will enjoy the site where the great battle took place during WW II, and visit the WW II Museum and the Cemetery. Then pass by the beautiful City of Marsa Matrouh on the Mediterranean Coast, after that continue to Siwa. It is about a 06 hour drive from Alamein to Siwa. Overnight in Siwa.
Day 04: Siwa Sightseeing
After breakfast, enjoy a visit to the Old City of Siwa ( Shali). Then transfer to see the Alexander Temple at Aghurmi Village which is dedicated to the God Amon- 26 Dynasty and then see Amun Ra Temple at Um Ubeyda. After that head to visit Cleopatra Spring (Ein Guba). Finish your trip seeing the Siwa House Museum. In the afternoon transfer to enjoy the unique Sunset view at most of the guide books at Fitnas Island. Overnight in Siwa.
Day 05: Siwa Mountain – Bir Wahed
Breakfast at hotel – Start our journey at Siwa Desert with Maraki Village. Cross the desert to stop near one of the unique archeology sign at Great Siwa Mountain where is the first human footprint above the mountain which date to pre-history era. Continue our Safari tour between the dunes till we arrive at the fossils area and see the rocky coral reefs which date to Cambrian era. After that it is time to drive to another hot spring which is called (Bir Wahid) spring for chilling and tranquilizing our Muscles swim in salt & fresh water. . Back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 06: Siwa Oasis
Breakfast at the hotel then visit the tombs inside the Mountain of the Dead ( Gabal El Maouta ) enjoy watching some interesting tombs like SI Amon, MSW Isis, Crocodile Tomb. After that see Dakrour Mountains, Then transfer to Abu Sherouf, one of the Siwan Villages to enjoy the Bedouin style life and enjoy the Roman Spring eye. Back to your hotel. Dinner and overnight in Siwa.
Day 07: Back to Cairo
After breakfast, transfer to your accommodation in Cairo.
Day 08: Final Departure
Breakfast at the hotel with free time at your leisure, then you will be transferred to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
|Cairo||02||Fairmont Nile City Hotel, Cairo|
|Siwa||04||Moon Valley Siwa Oasis|
|Cairo||01||Fairmont Nile City Hotel, Cairo|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 07 Nights hotel accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– All transfers inside Siwa by 4×4 car
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.