Explore Ganga and experience its many faces with an exhilarating rafting tour over miles of unbridled water and tumultuous rapids. If you haven’t tried Ganga river rafting yet, now is the time.
Ad1ture Himalayas is one of the premier Ganga rafting companies favoured by adventure enthusiasts across India and abroad. Our trips generally cover around 26 kilometres of Ganga rafting in Rishikesh. The routes present breath-taking views of the landscape, offering some of the best Ganga rafting tours around. Our 35-kilometre trip is operated when the river runs high and needs a group of at least four people.
Day 1: Arrival at Delhi
After arriving in Delhi, you will get an assisted transfer to the city hotel for night stay. You may use the rest of the day to get over jetlag, if any. Once rested, you may also venture out for a self exploratory tour of Delhi. We recommend you try some of Delhi’s scrumptious street food.
Day 2: Delhi
After relishing your breakfast, enjoy touring Old and New Delhi. You are going to cover attractions such as Laxmi Narayan Temple, the India Gate, and the Parliament House. Post lunch, you will explore the rest of the attractions such as Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi memorial. The evening is booked for attending a Light and Sound Show. Night stay at the capital city.
Day 3:Delhi – Haridwar By Surface 28 Kms / 5 Hrs
Haridwar – Rishikesh By Road 45 Kms / 01 Hrs
After breakfast, get transported to the railway station to board a train for Haridwar. Straight away from the station, head for exploring the popular temples of Haridwar. Later, begin your road journey towards. Night stay in Rishikesh.
Day 4: Rishikesh – Rudraprayag
After having breakfast, visit the temples and Ashrams. Later, visit a Yoga and Meditation centre as well. Post lunch, get transported to Rudrprayag- the merging point of the rivers Alaknanda and Mandikini. Overnight camping.
Day 5: Srinagar
In the morning, begin 5-6 hours rafting towards Srinagar. Enjoy snacks and dinner around a bonfire. Night stay in camps alongside the river. The camps you stay in are going to be makeshift camps where you will be provided a table, a cot and bedding.
Day 6: Devprayag
On day 6, begin your rafting towards Devprayag- the merging point of the rivers Alaknanda with Bhagirathi. The two rivers have a very high flow gradient and rafting is conducted under expert supervision. Overnight in a camp on the banks of the holy Ganges.
Day 7: Kaudiyala
The seventh day of the tour is for rafting of 5-6 hours, which will take to Kaudiyala where you are going to enjoy overnight camping. All rafting camps are equipped with peripherals such as bedding, cots and side tables. Food is prepared campside and served in buffet style.
Day 8: Kaudiyala – Shivpuri
Today, after rafting of 5-6 hours is going to Shivpuri. You are going to experience rapids such as the wall, Black Money, Crossfire, and three blind mice rapids. These rapids will surely enhance the rafting experience in Shivpuri. Enjoy overnight camping here.
Day 9 : Rishikesh – Delhi
Get up early and, post breakfast, begin rafting towards Rishikesh. Once you reach Brahampuri, get an assisted transfer to the railway station of Haridwar to board a train for Delhi. Overnight at a Delhi’s hotel.
Day 10: Departure Delhi
On time transfer the Delhi airport to board the flight for your onward destinations.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||02||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 09 nights hotel / camps / lodge accommodation as per the program.
– Haridwar -Delhi train ticket in 2nd AC Sitting.
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
– English speaking assistance / guide during the journey.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursion and rafting as per the program.
– Body suits for the rafting to keep warm while on the river.
– Experienced instructors & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety.
– All taxes.
– Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
– International Air Fare.
– Visa Fees (If Any).
– Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
– Any services / meals not mentioned above.
– Any costs rising due to delays, bad weather, landslides, etc.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.