This is the best tour in the North of Albania. Amazing nature, Mountains, fresh air , bio food and a lot of fun!
Day 01: Welcome to Albania
Once arrived at the airport, an Smart Tour Albania agent will be there waiting to take you to your hotel. Later we will take a walking tour through the city’s most known spots like Scanderbeg Square, The Clock Tower, the Mosque of Tirana, etc. , and then return to the hotel for the night.
Overnight in Tirana
Day 02: Tirana – Valbona National Park
This day we will go toward north Albania.
Our journey starts from Tirana where we will take our van and head to the Komani Lake an artificial Lake, a 3-hour drive till there. At around 9 am we take our ferry which goes through a spectacular view of the Drini Valley to stop in Fierza, from there with another van we will head to Valbona village and transfer to our welcoming guesthouse. Later we will have the possibility to have a walk around the village to get in touch with the real-life of the natives, experience an adventurous journey as locals do in the bumpy roads of the village to start a short walk to the waterfall.
Overnight in Valbone.
Day 03: Valbona – Theth
This day we will start the hiking in one of the most representative paths of Albanian Alps, the pass from Valbone to Theth. We will start early in the morning from Valbona village to go to Gjelaj village where our hike will start.
During our trip we will have the opportunity to refresh ourselves with the cold water of the springs near our path. Descending from Qafe – Valbone to Thethi village. The path is in the heart of Alps, near Jezerca and Radohima. Descending will provide an amazing view of the rounding mountains in Theth, a well-known village for the hikers. Overnight in Theth.
* For those who want to skip the hiking day from Valbone to Theth can easily go to Theth with our van.
Day 04: Theth National Park
This day we will have the chance to explore one of the most exciting villages of the northern Albania. An untouched nature and full of attractions.
Our first visit will be at Grunasi Waterfall, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Albania. From there will go at Grunasi canyon and from the canyon with a van we will go at stone bathtubs, natural built ones. But we will also see a breathtaking spring called the Blue Eye, Albania has two and one of them is in Theth, right in the middle of the mountains. After this wonderful passage discovering Thethi we will have the chance to taste again their traditional cuisine.
Overnight in Theth
Day 05: Theth – Shkodra – Tirana
Visiting Shkoder means to give to oneself the privilege to touch the ancient history of Albania. Located in a wide field, about thirty miles from the sea. Shkoder is closely associated with water: the great lake at the southwest, the Drini river that licks at East, Kiri river among mountains, Buna river to the south. Our first visit will take place at Rozafa Castle, a legend relates to the castle, it talks about human sacrifice made at the time of it construction and than walking on the Shkodra city .
In the evening we arrived in Tirana . Transfer to hotel.
Day 06: Depart Tirana
Transfer to airport for flight back to home.
|Tirana||01||MAK Hotel Tirana|
|Tirana||01||MAK Hotel Tirana|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 05 Nights accommodation.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Entrance fees to monuments as per mentioned in the program.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.