A snow-clad peak positioned in Pir Panjal Range in Himachal, Mount Ladakhi offers a trekking route that simply spellbinds the adventure lovers in no time. The trek begins from Manali and passes through the widely known Solang Valley. Traveler has to go to Manali from Delhi in an AC Volvo Bus and from Manali, the amazing experience starts. The excursion offers the adventurers a tranquil and arresting landscape perfect for the photography freaks as well. The ambiance boasts verdant grasslands, glaciers and snow covered mountain peaks. The trek passes through Bakarthach and Dhundi and enters Beas Kund Glacier, which is the originating point of Beas River. Bakarthach is an exquisite region offering mesmerizing panorama boasting imposing mountains. The trail also offers intriguing vistas of Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar Ranges.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
On arrival at New Delhi airport, meet our representative and thereafter get transported to your pre-booked hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 New Delhi – Manali
Early morning train to Kalka.
On arrival, drive to Manali.
Overnight in Manali.
Day 3 Manali
After breakfast, take an acclimatization walk around the area and also check the equipment.
An overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4 Manali – Solang Nallah (2480mts) – Dhundi (2840 mts)
After breakfast in the morning, we will drive 13 km to Solang Nallah. Solang is hub for adventure activities like paragliding, skiing, camping, etc. and from here trek 6 km to Dhundi. On reaching Dhundi, enjoy evening tea and refreshment at the set out camp at Dhundi. An overnight stay in the tent.
Day 5 Dhundi – Bakarthach (3330 mts) – Beas Kund (3540mts)
Today, we will leave to gradually ascending from the valley and continues to the scenic place at Bakarthach. Enjoy 30 minutes break at Bakarthach. Thereafter, trek over moraine to the small lake at Beas Kund, the birth place of the river Beas. Beaskund is the base of the all the surrounding peaks like Shetidhar (5289m), Ladakhi (5536m), Friendship (5340m) Manali (5725m) Hanuman Tibba (5940m). Enjoy an overnight stay in tents.
Day 6 – Day 07: Beas Kund
In the morning after breakfast, we will move to Beaskund glacier. Practice ascending and descending with technique on snow and also practice rescue technique like Z-pulley, C-pulley, etc. Later return back at the camp for lunch. Enjoy a night stay in tents.
Day 8 Beas Kund – Camp 1 (4700mts)
Today, we will steep ascending to Camp- 1 with packed lunch. Enjoy lunch at the established camp. Later in the evening after tea, go for acclimatization walk. Return back to the camp for early dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 9 Camp 1 – Ladakhi Peak (5536) Summit – Camp 1
The day is fix for some adventure and fun. For this, we will proceed to Shetidhar peak which is only 30 minutes climbing from here and Ladakhi is around 2 hrs climbingfrom col. And after col, we fix the rope and will climb through that fixed rope. We have to do some rock climbing from here and witness very panoramic view of Dhauladhar and Pirpanjal range with Indrasan peak(6160mts) and Deotibba Peak (6001mts). After summit the peak, we will return back to camp-1 for enjoy an overnight stay in tents.
Day 10 Camp 1 – Beas Kund
After breakfast in the morning, we will move back to Beaskund. Thereafter, enjoy free lunch in the camp. In the evening, be a part of celebration with bonfire and later, enjoy a night stay in tents.
Day 11 Beaskund – Solang – Manali
In the morning after breakfast, we will trek to Solang Valley. From here, we will drive to Manali. Evening is free for shopping at Manali. Enjoy a night stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 12 Manali – New Delhi
Early breakfast and explore surroundings in the morning and then drive to New Delhi.
On arrival, transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Delhi.
Day 13 Depart Delhi
Departure transfer to Delhi International Airport for flight to onward destination.
|City||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 12 nights hotel / camps / guest house / lodge accommodation.
– Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
– Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide).
– Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
– Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
– Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
– HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipment (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
– Equipment – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner.
– During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
– High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc.
– Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit.
– Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking.
– Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
– High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
– Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
– Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
– State Government Fees.
– IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
– Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
– And for the other personal climbing gear and central gear will send with the confirmation details.
– Any kind of personal expenses.
– Food during the transit.
– Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
– Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
– Anything not specifically mentioned under the head.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.