The turbulent Bhagirathi River meanders into the state of Uttarakhand. The gushing river provides excellent opportunities to the adventure enthusiasts to enjoy an enthralling river rafting experience. For adventure aficionados, who do not find land enough to feel the thrill and excitement, Bhagirathi Rafting Expedition tour is an exciting option. The 7 days and 6 nights tour includes pleasures of confronting the challenging rapids. Besides this fun, you will be visiting holy cities like Haridwar and Rishikesh. Let the adventure team up with serenity and excitement.
Day 1: Delhi (Arrival)
Arrive in Delhi by late evening and get transferred to the allotted hotel by our tour representative. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Delhi / Haridwar : By Train; Haridwar / Rishikesh
Today, board the train from Delhi to Haridwar. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Later, set off for a sightseeing tour in Haridwar. The attractions that you will visit include Har ki Pauri, Daksh Prajapati Temple, Arya Vanaprasth Ashram and Bhimgoda Kund. Other ashrams that you will visit include Sapt Rishi Ashram, Parmarth Ashram and Sadhu Bela Ashram. Later, hit the road to Rishikesh. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Enjoy the sight of evening Ganga Aarti. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Rishikesh/ Shivpuri Camp
Next day, in the morning, get up early and drive towards Shivpuri. The riverside camp will provide you with basic lodging and equipments for river rafting. Enjoy rafting through the deep gorges. The rafting trip will end at the base camp in Laxman Jhula. Thereafter, drive to the camp for lunch and overnight stay.
Day 4: Shivpuri / Beas
Your next destination is the Paindas Dam on the Bhagirathi river. Later, continue your rafting tour as per the Colorado Standard of Rafting. Take a short break for lunch. Later, head straight towards Devprayag. Thereafter, we’ll camp on the banks of the Beas river. Take delight in the campfire night in the open air.
Day 5: Beas/ Kaudiyala
Today, you will be covering Grade I and II rapids. You’ll be rafting till Camp Silver Sands, located a few kilometers below Kaudiyala. On the way, you will negotiate 2 Grade IV rapids, Daniel’s Dip and the Wall. The total distance covered is around 35 kilometers.
Day 6: Rishikesh – Haridwar
Today, you will drive back to Rishikesh, which will mark the end of your rafting tour. You have the choice of swimming on the tranquil riverfront or playing volleyball at your own pace. After a short hike through the low mountain ranges, you will be transferred to the Haridwar Railway Station to board the train to Delhi.
Day 7: Departure from Delhi
Upon arrival at the railway station, our tour representative will assist you in smooth transfer to the airport for onward journey.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– Meet assist at the airport and hotels.
– 06 nights hotel / camps / lodge accommodation as per the program.
– Delhi – Haridwar -Delhi train ticket 2nd AC class.
– Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
– English speaking assistance / guide during the journey.
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursion and rafting as per the program.
– Body suits for the rafting to keep warm while on the river.
– Experienced instructors & state-of-the-art equipment to ensure maximum safety.
– All taxes.
– Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
– International Flight Fares.
– Visa Fees (If Any).
– Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
– Any services / meals not mentioned above.
– Any costs rising due to delays, bad weather, landslides, etc.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.