The tour 11 Day Greek Islands Hopping to Paros, Naxos, Mykonos & Santorini, to admire the famous Caldera Sunset is one of our best-seller tours as it takes you to 4 of the most popular islands of Greece each with its own special island culture and beauty.
Day 01: Arrival Day
Our driver will meet and assist you at Athens airport El. Venizelos, and then transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 02: Athens – Paros Island
You will be picked up from your hotel by our driver who will transfer you to Piraeus port so you get the boat departing at 07.25 for Paros Island. You will arrive at Paros Port at 11:25, and our driver will transfer you to your hotel. You will have time for yourself. Late in the afternoon and during the night you can walk among Parikia’s streets that has traditional Greek architecture, where you have your dinner or a drink or buy local products and souvenirs. Overnight in Paros.
Day 03: Day at leisure in Paros Island OR (Optional) DAY CRUSIE TO ANTIPAROS
Today we suggest you an excellent day cruise to Antiparos and Despotico. Our driver pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the port to get the local boat to start the cruise. Our first destination is Monastiria (Monasteries), with their deep blue waters. Monastiria are two beaches, lying between two hills and appealing to the visitor with their golden sand and beautiful seabed. Our stop there lasts 45 minutes. Our guests may enjoy their first dive of the cruise. Our second stop is Despotiko Island. Here we cast anchor for one hour and our visitors may : a) either visiting the archaeological site, accompanied with members of our crew ( pre- arrange while reserving) b) either sunbathing & swimming on the Despotico beach c) or stay on board, tasting traditional mezedes drinks or refreshments. Next short stop is Epitaphios (location) with the famous sea caves for a dive. Our third destination is Livadi at Despotiko. An ideal place for swimming, as Livadi is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Cyclades. Our staff will prepare your BBQ lunch, Greek deli (mezedes) salads, drinks and fruits. Overnight in Paros.
Day 04: Paros Island – Naxos Island
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you at Paros port to take your ferry departing at 12.45 to reach Naxos at 13.30. We will transfer you at your hotel in Naxos next to the beach of Agia Anna. You can enjoy swimming there and later in the afternoon visit the Town of Naxos for dinner, shopping and drinks. Overnight in Naxos.
Day 05: Day at leisure in Naxos Island
Day 06: Naxos Island – Mykonos Island
You can have your breakfast in your hotel and enjoy some free time until our driver transfers you at Naxos port to take your ferry for Mykonos departing at 13.40 to reach Mykonos Island at 14.20. There you will meet our local driver who will transfer you at your hotel for check in. Mykonos is the most famous island in the world for its beaches and beach bars, the night-life, and is also known as the island of winds. The stroll in ‘’Little Venice’’ of the island, or the walk through the narrow streets of “Matogiania” will be memorable for your vacations. You will also have the opportunity to meet famous celebrities from all over the world who choose Mykonos for their vacation! Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 07: Day at leisure in Mykonos Island
Day 8: Mykonos Island – Santorini Island
Our local driver will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to Mykonos Port in order to get the boat departing at 14.55 for the famous Santorini Island, where you are arriving at 17.35. There you will meet our local driver who will transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time for yourselves, during which you can enjoy your drink or dinner, at one of the hundreds places located just on the rocks above the sea, and walk among the narrow streets of the island where you can buy many souvenirs. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 09: Santorini – Sunset Cruise tour to Volcano in Santorini included Buffet Board (OPTIONAL)
Pick you up from your hotel after noon to have our first stop at the famous volcano of Santorini! Should you are interested to be guided at the volcano. Then, you will walk to the volcano’s ridge with your guide and he is going to explain you everything about the history and the geology of the volcano. You will stay at the volcanic island for 1.5hr and in the end you will embark again to our boat for the next stop. Our next stop will be the island of Palea Kameni where the famous hot springs are located on the west side. We will stop there for 30min at a distance of 30 meters from the shallow waters of Agios Nicholaos’ beach. Dinner on Board Sailing above the underwater craters from Palia Kameni to Thirasia Island, the boat will anchor close to the island in order to enjoy your dinner. Our experienced staff will prepare everything for you so as to relax and enjoy our Greek tasteful buffet while capturing amazing photos of the Aegean Sea. The end of the excursion comes on sunset time. Our boat will stop very close to Oia village where you will have the chance to watch the warm light of the setting sun under the violet sky before the night falls. This is the most unforgettable experience as the Caldera and the village of Oia will turn into gold color. Dinner includes: traditional Greek salad, Tzatziki sauce, chicken roll and pork roll with baked potatoes and rice, local white wine and fresh fruits.. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 10: Santorini – Athens
Our driver will transfer you to Santorini Port at 12.05 to take the boat for Piraeus Port, there you will arrive at 17.00. Our driver will be waiting at Piraeus port to transfer you at your hotel. Overnight in Athens.
Day 11: Departure day:
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Athens airport according to your flight details.
|Athens||01||Divani Palace Acropolis|
|Paros||02||Sunset View Hotel Paros|
|Naxos||02||Naxos Resort Beach Hotel|
|Myconos||02||Semeli Hotel Mykonos|
|Santorini||02||De Sol spa hotel|
|Athens||01||Divani Palace Acropolis|
– Meeting and assistance by our representative.
– Welcome with fresh flower garlands.
– 10 Nights accommodation hotel.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Local English-speaking guide
– All transfers, sightseeing, excursions as per the program by private vehicle.
– Fast Ferry tickets from Piraeus Port/Paros/Naxos/Mykonos/Santorini
– Private transfers from/to port/hotel in each Island
– Morning half day sightseeing tour of Athens including Acropolis
– Entrance fees to monuments.
– Transport, Parking, Gasoline & Toll ways.
– All present government taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.