This tour will take you to the most remote area of the country. Most of the time you will trek through the hills and riverbeds, stay with tribes (eating with them or cooking for yourself with your guide) There are no hotels in the deep of the hills, so prepare yourself for quite an adventure with a very open mind. But many kinds of fruit are available throughout the country.
Day 01: Arrive Dhaka
Meet and greet your appointed guide at Bangladesh airport and drive to your hotel. After freshening up, set out for Dhaka sightseeing including Dhaka university, Dhakeshwari Temple, Lallbag Fort, Sadarghat Waterfront, Shakari Bazar etc.
Day 02: Dhaka – Chittagong (By Flight)
Chittagong – Bandarban (75 Kms. / 2H 40M appx.)
After breakfast get set and go for the adventure of lifetime. Catch the flight for Chittagong the port city, get in the waiting car and start for Bandarban, visiting the Ethnological Museum in Chittagong town on the way. Make some stops at markets and villages. In the late afternoon take a walk through Bandarban town to see their lifestyle. Enjoy a good night’s rest.
Day 03: Bandarban – Thanchi (74 Kms. / 2H 40M appx.)
After breakfast, head for an undiscovered adventure in the hills. Drive with locals to Thanchi, making some stops to meet Mur Ethnic people for a while. Upon arrival meet the local people and check in to your guest-house for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Thanchi – Thuisa Para
After having your breakfast, set loose and start the adventure journey to Thuisa Para.
To reach the destination you need to take a boat to Padhajiri and then trek for five hours through hills, riverbeds and waterfalls, meeting some indigenous people along the way. On arrival at Thuisa Para, meet the tribal family and spend the day with them to observe their daily activities. Rest for the night with them too.
Day 05: Thuisa Para – Belaban – Thuisa Para
Spend some time after breakfast in the village then start your trek to Belaban. This is a wonderful experience, with views and ethnic people to meet. Cool off by paddling a canoe through the big rocks. Later trek a different way to Thusia Para and be invited as a guest of the Khumi Tribe.
Day 06: Thusia Para – Rimakri
In the morning trek to Rimakri via Nafukum where you can take a shower in the waterfalls not forgetting to visit the rural hill villages of the ethnic’s people. Spend the night in an ethnic village.
Day 07: Rimakri – Thanchi
After a short trek to visit some small markets and villages, take a wonderful boat trip to Thanchi. Today you will be staying at a guest in house.
Day 08: Thanchi – Bandarban (74 Kms. / 2H 45M appx.)
Drive back to Banderban town, stopping at tribal villages and making a short trek along the way. End the day watching a beautiful sunset from the Nilachol hilltop.
Day 09: Bandarban – Dhaka
After breakfast drive to Chittagong to catch the flight for Dhaka. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel. Sit back, relax and think what pleasures you have enjoyed in these days.
Day 10: Depart Dhaka
Departure transfer to Dhaka airport for flight to onward destination.
|City||Night (s)||Hotels / Camps|
|Thuisa Para||02||Tourist Lodge|
– 09 nights accommodation as mentioned in the program.
– River Cruise.
– Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinners.
– Flight Tickets Dhaka – Chittagong – Dhaka.
– Permission for the Hill Districts.
– Transportation by good conditioned mini van.
– All entry fees to the sites and monasteries.
– Local English speaking guide.
– All taxes.
– International Airfare.
– Tips, gratuities, Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, camera/ video camera charges, or any other expenses of a personal nature.
– Visa fees, personal insurance.
– Any item not specified under cost includes.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.